Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #213 - THANKFUL

 Hello, my fellow crafters! This week we start our monthly challenge over at Crafty Gals Corner!  The theme for this challenge is: Thankful


Our amazing sponsors for this challenge are:
(in alphabetical order)


Prize ~ 2 Digital Images



Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate

I absolutely love the image I used! Mine is Teapot from Doctor DigiI did a fairly clean and simple card. I colored in the image after I had stamped a sentiment in the middle of the teapot. Then I mounted it on 2 sheets of cardstock, gave it a little gold trimming and a gold embellishment, added some wheat and acorn stamps, and it was done! It didn't take long at all, and I absolutely LOVE it! Here it is:


So there you have it! I hope that this will inspire you to create your own card for the challenge! And remember, it doesn't have to be full of embellishments to make it look good!

Thank you for stopping by! Please have a wonderful day and stay safe!

Many Blessings, 
Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


2 comments: