Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Crafty Gals Corner 'Tis the Season December Challenge!

 Hello, fellow crafters! And welcome back for another Crafty Gals Corner Challenge! Brrr! Has it been cold! Ok, maybe not as much as it is in other parts, but certainly cold in my books! Anyway, this month we are doing cards using the theme: 'Tis the Season

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


Prize: 3 Digital Stamps




Prize: Paper Pack and Image Pack used by the DT

I am using the digital kit called Christmas Fun Printables. And here are the papers I used (LOVE them): Victorian Christmas Papers What an easy way to get a lot of cards done, when you're short on time or time just got away! Here is what I did:

This was a fun card to make. I hope that you will join us for this month's challenge! And thank you for stopping by! 

Blessings,
Jeanie Ellis, Scrapbookingmamaw







6 comments:

  1. Jeanie, I love your card! You are right, it is an easy way to get several cards completed and still have it be created by you! Thank you for creating with We Are 3 Digital Shop products!! Hugs!
    Bonnie - We Are 3 Digital Shop owner

    ReplyDelete