Saturday, January 2, 2021

NEW CHALLENGE - TAYLORMADECARDS4U!

  Hello everyone! I am excited to announce that a new monthly challenge site has started this month, January 2nd, 2021! And I am a part of that design team! (Yay, me!) This challenge, from TaylorMadeCards4U begins on the first Saturday of each month and end the last day of the month.

We as The Design Team will be inspiring you using the optional theme. You can choose to use the theme or participate with anything goes. It is completely up to you.

We will be using digital images from Taylormadecards4u and we will pick a winner at the end of each challenge.  The winner will be announced on the 5th of the following month on the TMC4U blog and will receive a $10 Gift Code to use on any digital item in the shop. 

To help you get started, feel free to use the January calendar posted on the TaylorMadeCards4U blog for your first project in January. Our theme will be Friendship. You can find a list of all the themes for the year on the challenge tab on the blog.

Here is a sample of what I did for my January project (Pocket with Tags)! I've also included a link to my video!






Before I forget, here is what the digital papers look like, that I used for my project. 


Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope that you will join us on the new challenge! And have fun! Be sure to spread the word! See ya there!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw





4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog, Jeanie. The project is adorable xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you will join us with one of your beautiful cards! 😁xxx

      Delete
  2. Love your blog! Thanks so much for continuing on with the team!

    ReplyDelete