Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - #193- You're the Man

Hello, everyone! And welcome to this fortnight of challenges....#193 in fact! The theme for this challenge is: 
You're the Man
(In honor of Father's Day, make a masculine card)

Our sponsors for this challenge are:

Prize ~ 2 Digital Images




Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


Prize ~ $5 Gift Certificate

So here we are, #193 challenge...getting closer and closer to #200!! Wow! I can hardly believe it! So for this challenge, we're making it masculine. I got the image Vintage Ride from LeAnn's World 101. And I really had fun with it!

Instead of making a typical card for Father's Day, I decided to do a bit of wall art for my honey. I made a mixed media background, and placed my car right into the center. Here is my project:

I think he deserves a little something different now and then. He's always been such a big support to my art habit! 

I hope that this will inspire you to join in on this challenge! Let's see what you create!

Thank you for stopping by! 

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your hubby is going to love this beautiful and masculine piece of home decor. Well done, my friend.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear friend! I really appreciate you! Hugs! xxx 💕

      Delete