Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Outlawz Color Challenge - June 4th, 2019

Hello crafters! Today The Outlawz began a new fortnight Color Challenge! And I must admit...I LOVE the challenge! (insert *wink wink* here.....cause I chose the challenge!! hahaha.) I really had a great time with it! But before we go on, here is our amazing sponsor for the month of June:

Here is the Photo Inspiration:
I've enlarged the photo so you could see the colors better. Isn't she beautiful?? And I love the colors! Now here is my card:
I did this card a little differently than I normally have done in the past. I wanted to use as many of the colors as possible in the inspiration, so I took some Deco Foil and heated it onto my card foundation, then I added a strip of glitter Washi tape in the middle, adding some embellishments on the card with a sentiment. The ballerina is from Imagine That; She was a silhouette that I also foiled and added a "tutu" on her with an embellishment for her "belt". I love the way she turned out!

I hope that you will join us for this challenge! Most of all, have fun with it!! Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment